To our valued Scenfo customers,
We are actively monitoring the current situation our world faces with the rise of coronavirus and have been creating a plan for the wellbeing of our customers and employees. We can assure you that we care deeply about your health and safety during this tough time.
While we stay up to date and continue with a preparedness plan, we are taking extra precaution to ensure that our customers can still buy and sell their used devices safely with Scenfo.
Here are the steps we’re taking at Scenfo:
- All items that are sold to us are carefully cleaned with alcohol based products and wiped down throughly. We also set aside the items we get in after we clean them as an extra added precaution.
- Employees wear gloves when handling items that are sent in to us.
- Items sold to our customers are placed in sealed plastic bags before they are packed in boxes.
- We are issuing all payments digitally to limit the risk of exposure through getting a check via mail.
We have reviewed CDC policies with all employees and implemented guidelines that instruct team members who experience cold or flu-like symptoms, or individuals who have been diagnosed through testing with COVID-19 to stay home and follow the CDC's instructions.
As we stay informed and monitor the situation, we will continue to provide communication with you during this time.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, we urge our customers to follow these healthy habits:
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household sprays or wipes
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds – if soap and water aren’t readily available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid contact with those who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wear a face mask when in public areas
From our family to yours,